dilluns, 12 d’octubre del 2009

INFORMAL LETTER

12 Church Square
Sant Feliu de Pallerols
Girona
1st October 2009


Dear Philip,


I’m having a great time at the moment! Because tomorrow it’s my 16th birthday and I’m going to celebrate it at home. And all the people I’ve invited will come! That’s fantastic!

Every year, on my birthday, we put up decorations and we dress up in fashionable clothes. People always arrive at 9 o’clock in the evening and then we have a special dinner: we eat soup and chicken because they are my favourite food! Later, my old brother surprises us with a little bit of magic but I think this year will be different because my mum has bought a secret thing and I don’t know what it is! The true is that I’m a little bit nervous...

At night, there is more fun. All the people who I’ve invited are interested in going to the University so I’ve done some papers with names of universities and also the name of one person (boy or girl) that they have to kiss! I’ll take some photographs and I’ll show you what happens…

The only problem of tomorrow is that I’ve to look after my young brother… But I hope that he won’t be any hindrance. What do you think?

¡Oh Philip! I’m very sorry because you can’t come! But don’t worry, I’ll celebrate more birthdays and you’ll be invited at all!

See you soon my friend!

Lots of kisses!



Paula.