diumenge, 4 d’abril del 2010

FORMAL LETTER!

Now, here I've an example of a FORMAL letter. This composition isn't good at all because the address is wrong and also we know the name of the person, but it's only an example as I said! :D

12 Church Square
Sant Feliu de Pallerols
17174
Girona Spain

7 December 2009

Designer Electronics
58 The High Street
Oxford
OX2 8QN

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to complain about my new digital clock radio, which I bought when I saw the advertisement in front of your shop. After three days it can only receive two radio stations, I ca not switch off the light and also the alarm clock does not work.
Firstly, I returned to the shop with the digital clock and the receipt, of course, but the shop assistant told me that she could not do anything to replace it because there were not more clocks in the shop. So I told her that I WOULD wait for another one but I needed a digital clock during my wait. She was so rude and unfriendly to me and she did not give me another one. Although she showed me some more expensive objects than my digital clock radio but I did not buy anyone because it was irrational.
So secondly, I said to her that if it was not possible to have a replace,(v) I wanted to have a full refund. And she told me that I have to tell this to his boss. Unfortunately he was not in the shop yesterday, so I decided to write this letter to him. It would be grateful if you could let me have a refund, and I insist that it would be better to have a replace.
I hope you will be able to offer some explanation for this and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Yours faithfully,

Paula Vilanova



*MY ADDRESS AND THE DATE TO THE RIGHT! (I CAN'T PUT THEM GOOD)
*HER ADDRESS TO THE LEFT!