diumenge, 4 d’abril del 2010

PEP GUARDIOLA! :D


This is a description of a celebrity. First I would like to do Puyol because he is my idol, but then I decided to do Pep Guardiola as I thought that I know more things about him.

PEP GUARDOILA!

I think that if I could meet anyone in the world, I would like to meet Pep Guardiola. On the one hand, because he is the trainer of Futbol Club Barcelona, and he had changed the team a lot, with him we won the Leage, “La Copa” and the Champions, too. On the other hand, I know Joan Boix, and he tell me that Pep is a good person and he is interested in literature, poetry, famous people who lived in the past, etc. So Pep, apart from being the best manager in the world, he is also a cultured person.
Many celebrities are vain and big headed but, in my opinion, Pep is very modest, polite as well as pleasant. What’s more, in the interviews Pep is very concrete and he never says anything bad about his team. Besides, sometimes he blames himself for the defeat. Physically, he is tall and very kind. He is a little bit bald with black hair and he has got brown eyes. Besides, he has got black stubble and a moustache as well. For me Pep is not very handsome because he’s old, but he usually goes well dressed, with his suits and he looks very fashionable. I like him very much.
If one day I’ve the chance to meet Pep Guardiola, I’ll ask him about how he produced this change to the victory of my favourite team and which is the secret of it. In addition, I will ask him for his autograph too!



In the photo there are the 6 cups which FCB has won ! :D
I hope you enjoy it!;)